Saturday, September 1, 2012

We're alive


Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have just been crazy at the FDP headquarters, which is our apartment. We have been trying to move for a couple weeks and it failed! Who knew that could happen. Anyways, I will try to post more here later. We just don’t have much to announce right now.
Have you been keeping up on Angela’s autobio comic at spazhandscomic.blogspot.com? People seem to be enjoying it.
Brief notes on Geek Girl Con. I loved it. I had a lot of fun talking with everyone and there were some great costumes. I look forward to going back next year. I didn’t go to any panels or anything, but I did wander down to the Connections room just in time to see the end of the comic editors group! Which even the last 5 minutes of was encouraging. I thought I had a picture of my booth (our first time with a half table since I split it with my mom, Anita Boyle of Egress Studio), but I couldn’t find it. Instead, here are some things I drew.
Shh, says Batman
The Doctor is shocked
Don’t Blink
The Doctor is happy
The Doctor and Tardis in love
I got a magnet made of one of my images!! I love Cardassians.
The Joker thinks it’s funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment